Schedule & Rates
7 Days a week, rain or shine, from May 26th to October 13th.
Schedule subject to change without notice.
Tour Season 2018
- Memorial Day Weekend May 26th & 27th:10am, 11:30am & 1pm
- May 28th – June 15th: 10am & 1pm
- June 16th – June 30th: 10am, 11:30am, 1:00pm & 2:30pm
- July 1st – August 15th: 10am, 11:30am, 1:00pm, 2:30pm, 4:00pm & 5:30pm
- August 16th – August 31st: 10am, 11:30am, 1pm, 2:30pm & 4:00pm
- Labor Day weekend September 1st & 2nd: 10am, 11:30am, 1pm, 2:30pm, 4:00pm, 5:30pm & 6:30pm
- September 3rd – September 30th: 10:00am, 11:30am & 1:00pm
- Oct 1st – Oct 13th: 10:00am & 1pm (Saturday’s additional 11:30am tour)
Fully narrated, two hour tour explores two shipwrecks, the Bermuda and Herman H. Hettler. You’ll also see the famous East Channel Lighthouse and some of Grand Islands colorful rock cliffs, Caves, beaches and pristine wilderness. Click the Shipwrecks tab for the full stories of the Ships you will see.
- Adult: $33.00
- Senior Citizens: $30.00
- Children 12 and under: $12.00
- Children 5 and under: $1.00
Handicap Accessible: n/a
Dog Kennels available
Reservations are highly recommended! To guarantee your reservation, purchase your tickets online by clicking on the “Buy Tickets Now” link
Deposit Required: Full payment is due to hold a reservation
Credit Cards Accepted: MasterCard, Visa, American Express and Discover