Schedule & Rates
7 Days a week, rain or shine, from May 27th to October 14th.
Schedule subject to change without notice.
Tour Season 2017
- Memorial Day Weekend May 27th – June 15th: 10am & 1pm
- June 16th – June 30th 10am, 11:30am, 1:00pm & 2:30pm
- July 1st – August 15th: 10am, 11:30am, 1:00pm, 2:30pm, 4:00pm & 5:30pm
- August 16th – September 1st: 10am, 11:30am, 1pm, 2:30pm & 4:00pm
- Labor Day weekend September 2nd & 3rd: 10am, 11:30am, 1pm, 2:30pm, 4:00pm, 5:30pm & 6:30pm
- September 4th – September 30th: 10:00am, 11:30am & 1:00pm
- Oct 1st – Oct 14th: 10:00am (Saturday’s additional 11:30am & 1pm tour)
Fully narrated, two hour tour explores two shipwrecks, the Bermuda and Herman H. Hettler. You’ll also see the famous East Channel Lighthouse and some of Grand Islands colorful rock cliffs, beaches and pristine wilderness. Click the Shipwrecks tab for the full stories of the Ships you will see.
- Adult: $33.00
- Senior Citizens: $30.00
- Children 12 and under: $12.00
- Children 5 and under: $1.00
Handicap Accessible: n/a
Dog Kennels available
Reservations are highly recommended! To guarantee your reservation, purchase your tickets online by clicking on the “Buy Tickets Now” link
Deposit Required: Full payment is due to hold a reservation
Credit Cards Accepted: MasterCard, Visa, American Express and Discover